If you live with shoulder, neck or back pain, TMJ problems, carpal tunnel syndrome, to name just a few chronic problems, massage can help relieve your symptoms. Massage also assists with recovery from many injuries or surgeries and is a valuable adjunct to your sports training program.
- Online Booking is now LIVE! Click the "Book Now" button to the left on any page to schedule an appointment!
- If you are experiencing cold- or flu-like symptoms, you must reschedule your appointment. Massage is contraindicated with systemic infections. If you are in doubt (e.g., you are taking antibiotics or have a localized infection), call or text.
- I am increasing my availability to Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Prepaid packages can no longer be used for Structural Integration or Meridian Balancing sessions.
- If you have an urgent need for a massage and I am unable to schedule an appointment as soon as you'd like, please contact any of the massage therapists listed below.
Mischa Bradford (Castle Rock)
Carlina Soderberg (Conifer)
Toby Hillman (Castle Rock)
Laura Charlton (Elizabeth)